PEARC21 provides a global forum for students and professionals to discuss challenges, opportunities, and solutions in the fields of advanced research and data-intensive computing. A primary focus this year will be on machine learning and artificial intelligence which are dynamically impacting a diverse range of fields from materials science to medicine while shaping the skills of an emergent workforce. We invite you to join us for this opportunity to participate in these conversations and showcase your solutions with prospective customers, colleagues, and students.
Offering tutorials, workshops, plenary talks, panels and in-depth technical content, PEARC21 both informs experts in the field and introduces the tools, technologies and methods of computational science to new users and those who support them. The conference features a dynamic student program and diversity efforts, bringing together researchers, students, and prospective users.
Your organization will have an opportunity to advance exciting new collaborations and reach bright young minds, while engaging with an international audience.
June 14th: Access to the platform
June 28th: Final payments due
July 5th: Go live
August 22nd: Platform access closes
PEARC21 offers multiple levels of support for commercial and non-profit organizations:
|Non-Profit Fee Schedule||$800||$1,000||$5,000||$12,000|
|For-Profit Fee Schedule||$1,500||$3,000||$7,500||$12,000|
|Complimentary Conference Registrations||5||7||10||15|
|Upload Collateral for Attendees to Download||X||X||X||X|
|Face-to-Face Virtual Booth Hours||X||X||X||X|
|In Platform Email Messaging Capability||X||X||X||X|
|Student Engagement – “Job Board” Opportunities|
|Dedicated Exhibitor Page with Link to Booth||X||X||X|
|Individual Session Logo as Session Hosts||X||X||X|
|General Session Logo Placement||X||X|
|Video Placement before or after Session Presenters||X||X|
|1:1 Meeting Capability in Platform||X||X|
|Tier Four (limit 3)|
|Design & Host a Technical Conference Workshop (half day)||X|
As an Exhibitor, you agree to:
- Promptly complete all administrative requirements, including:
- Providing a copy of your logo usage policies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorizing the use of your logos and names on the conference website and in promotional materials
- Providing logos, marks and names in a scalable, high-resolution graphics format within 14 days of formalizing this agreement. (Logos will be added to the PEARC21 conference website and other promotional materials as soon as payment is made and appropriate images are provided.)
- Pay for additional registrations above what is provided through each partnership tier.
Download the PEARC21 Exhibitor Agreement by clicking the button below. All agreements must be completed and signed by . Complete the form and return it to and .
For more information on exhibitor participation, contact Ruth Marinshaw (email@example.com) or Tracy Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), Exhibitor Co-Chairs.