PEARC20 provides a global forum for students and professionals to discuss challenges, opportunities, and solutions in the fields of advanced research and data-intensive computing. A primary focus this year will be on machine learning and artificial intelligence which are dynamically impacting a diverse range of fields from materials science to medicine while shaping the skills of an emergent workforce. We invite you to join us for this opportunity to participate in these conversations and showcase your solutions with prospective customers, colleagues, and students.
Offering tutorials, plenary talks, panels and in-depth technical content, PEARC20 both informs experts in the field and introduces the tools, technologies and methods of computational science to new users and those who support them. The conference features a dynamic student program and diversity efforts, bringing together researchers, students, and prospective users.
Your organization will have an opportunity to advance exciting new collaborations and reach bright young minds, while engaging with an international audience.
PEARC20 offers multiple levels of support for commercial and non-profit organizations. All exhibitors will be in the Exhibit Hall where breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served each day. Additionally, the evening reception and poster session will be held in the Exhibit Hall. You will also have an opportunity to be apart of the Student Program Speed Networking, which is a great chance to meet one-on-one with students soon to enter the workforce. We will be providing a layout of the Exhibitor space, so you will have an idea of where your exhibit will be located based on your level.
The benefits of GOLD, plus:
- Plenary session speaking opportunity
- Access to a private parlor suite for meetings with potential collaborators
- Listed in program schedule, with logo, at Platinum-level
- Listed in signage, with logo, at platinum-level
- Two (2) additional complimentary conference registrations for a total of five (5)
The benefits of Silver, plus:
- Talk of your choice in a technical program track
- Acknowledgement of your organization as a supporter of a reception
- Access to a shared parlor suite for meetings with potential collaborators
- Listed in program schedule and signage at Gold-level
- One (1) additional complimentary conference registration for a total of three (3)
The benefits of Bronze, plus:
- Exhibit table during the conference program (two and a half days)
- Acknowledgement of your organization as a supporter of the Student Program
- Acknowledgement of your organization as a supporter of the Tutorials Program
- Attendance at Student Job Fair
- Listed in program schedule and signage at Silver-level
- One (1) additional complimentary conference registration for a total of two (2)
- Acknowledgement of your organization as a supporter of a breakfast or lunch
- Attendance at Student Job Fair
- Listed in program schedule and signage at Bronze-level
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
In addition to the opportunities described above, we are also seeking materials for the conference.
- Proceedings: Attendees will receive a USB memory stick with the conference proceedings and papers pre-loaded
- Lanyards: Provide attendees with branded lanyards for name badges
As an Exhibitor, you agree to
- Promptly complete all administrative requirements, including:
- Providing a copy of your logo usage policies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorizing the use of your logos and names on the conference website and in promotional materials
- Providing logos, marks and names in a scalable, high-resolution graphics format within 14 days of formalizing this agreement. (Logos will be added to the PEARC20 conference website and other promotional materials as soon as payment is made and appropriate images are provided.)
- Pay for additional registrations above what is provided through each partnership tier.