PEARC19 provides a global forum for students and professionals to discuss challenges, opportunities and solutions in the fields of advanced research and data-intensive computing. A primary focus this year will be on machine learning and artificial intelligence which are dynamically impacting a diverse range of fields from materials science to medicine while shaping the skills of an emergent workforce.
Offering tutorials, plenary talks, panels and in-depth technical content, PEARC19 both informs experts in the field and introduces the tools, technologies and methods of computational science to new users and those who support them. The conference features a dynamic student program and diversity efforts, bringing together researchers, students, and prospective users.
We invite you to join us for this opportunity to participate in these conversations and showcase your solutions with prospective customers, colleagues, and students. Your organization will have an opportunity to advance exciting new collaborations and reach bright young minds, while engaging with an international audience.
PEARC19 offers multiple levels of support for commercial and non-profit organizations.
Thanks to the amazing response from our current exhibitors, as of Monday, June 17, 2019, we will no longer be able to accommodate speaking opportunities as our technical and plenary programs are full! However, PEARC19 still needs your support! Please contact Joseph Paris, our Exhibitor Chair, at, to learn more.
The benefits of Gold, plus
- Plenary session speaking opportunity (time slots are no longer available)
- Access to a private meeting room with potential collaborators listed in program schedule and signage, with logo, at Platinum-level
- Two (2) additional complimentary conference registrations for a total of five (5)
The benefits of Silver, plus:
- Present on a topic of your choice in a technical program track (time slots are no longer available)
- Acknowledgment of your organization as a supporter of a reception
- Access to a shared meeting room with potential collaborators
- Listed in program schedule and signage, with logo, at Gold-level
- One (1) additional complimentary conference registration for a total of three (3)
The benefits of Bronze, plus:
- Acknowledgement of your organization as a supporter of the Student Program
- Acknowledgement of your organization as a supporter of the Tutorials Program
- Attendance at Student Job Fair
- Listed in program schedule and signage at Silver-level
- One (1) additional complimentary conference registration for a total of two (2)
- Exhibit table during the conference program (three and a half days)
- Acknowledgment of your organization on the conference website
- Invitation to Student Poster Reception
- Acknowledgment of your organization as a supporter of a breakfast or lunch
- Attendance at Student Job Fair
- Listed in program schedule and signage at Bronze-level
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
As an Exhibitor, you agree to:
Promptly complete all administrative requirements, including:
- providing a copy of your logo usage policies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- authorizing the use of your logos and names on the conference website and in promotional materials names in a scalable, high-resolution graphics format within 14 days of formalizing this agreement.
- providing logos, marks and names in a scalable, high-resolution graphics format within 14 days of formalizing this agreement. (Logos will be added to the PEARC19 conference website and other promotional materials as soon as payment is made and appropriate images are provided.)
Pay for additional registrations above what is provided through each partnership tier.